Monday, February 12, 2007

Now that is inflight entertainment

Not sure if Qantas has been hearing the criticism over its broken in-flight video on demand (VOD) system. But can confirm that from news reports today there are clearly still ways to have a fun time on a Qantas flight. News.com.au is reporting that a Qantas staffer and Hollywood super-star Ralph Fiennes were
seen exiting the same toilet moments apart.
The staffer denies that anything happened saying that

"I went to the nearby toilet and entered it, he followed me and entered the same toilet. I explained to him that this was inappropriate and asked him to leave. Mr Fiennes became amorous towards me and, after a short period of time, I convinced him to leave the toilet, which he did. I left the toilet a short time later. At no time did any crew member come to my assistance.

so it looks like there are no new entries due in any Mile-High tracking systems.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if they are paying double frequent flyer points for high mile club members?

I am also wondering why the flight attendant didn't lock the door behind her... just a thought

I would have not said 'no' to Ralph Fiennes either *HOT*