Thursday, November 18, 2010

Innovation Summit: the BOOT picks two out of four

A new BOOT post on Tnooz is live discussing the finalists and runners up in the PhoCusWright Innovation Summit.

Last night I tweeted my top four picks. Two of them made the final four. My picks were all transportation search companies. I chose air search companies Everbread and Vayant, meta-search innovator Hipmunk and online rail company SilverRail. The two runners up I chose were Facebook trip planner Gogobot and social media monitoring company Revinate (competitor to finalist TrustYou). Democracy at PhoCusWright had a different view and the attendees have chosen 2010 innovation finalists up SilverRail, Hipmunk, Goby Technologies and Kony Solutions as the finalists for the 2010 Travel Innovation Summit. Runners up were TrustYou, Cruiselabs and Groundlink.

Full post on Tnooz with my thoughts here.

For more background check out my posts from yesterday on Revinate and TrustYou, Everbread and SilverRail.

No comments: